Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Claudia Schiffer Hair Styles

The supermodel has to create representative with German knitwear brand Iris von Arnim (IVA) to a range of personal ethics and style.

She said: "I was looking for the right partner for a very long time and I feel very happy, she was with Iva We have the same fundamental values have have, and I was pleased, a company that is interpreted in a position to my viision was found.. "
The company added: "Claudia is a global fashion icon, a woman with impeccable taste, has a strong vision and knows exactly what they need for their line, we would like to share and very excited to work in the future, are inspired. .
The mother of three children has been their desire to create her own fashion line spoken, but only design clothes, who would they.
She said .. "I have mentioned so often in the past 20 years, but it has never buy the right time, I would consider it, but it would be considered the right thing if they are the clothes that I want to wear."

No comments:

Post a Comment